KCCRT RESPONSE REPORT rev 0915
After going on a response, please complete the Response Survey!
Travel Vouchers should be completed immediately after the response, signed with BLUE ink, and mailed via U.S. Postal Service.
Sample Travel Voucher
The Following Resources Provided for Current Team Members:
- Definition: Current Team Member in Good Standing
- Travel Vouchers and Sample Voucher
- Additional Information
||Team Member in Good Standing
Team Members in Good Standing may take any of the courses KCCRB offers at no cost.
Team Member in Good Standing:
· Has a Current Membership Agreement on file, and complies with agreement
· Abides by Membership requirements
· Completed ICS 100 and ICS 700 of the NIMS courses (free, online; see below)
· Holds current ID Badge and Accountability Tag.
· Has submitted the ESF-8 and WCF
· Is registered on KHELPS system
· Has current KSP RECORD Request.doc on file
**A Reminder to All Team Members**
As a current KCCRT Member you can audit any KCCRB course you have previously taken and receive all of the latest and updated information at no charge. You must register for courses by the deadline dates.
Assessment & Triage
One-on-One Psychological First Aid
One-on-One Crisis Intervention
Small Group Crisis Interventions
Large Group Crisis Interventions
See Membership and Additional Resources in:
Online Resource Library